$50 - 90 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
June 19, 2018
Our client is experiencing a significant period of growth and as such they require an experienced Financial Consultant who can come on board and update their accounts function.
This role is to review and understand the current accounts function, make assessments and implement changes where required.
- Sanity check where the company accounts function currently is
- Assess the current ERP in regards to whether it can cope with the expected growth, and make recommendations on alternatives if needs be
- Review and implement new procedures
- Take the Financial & Management reporting to the 'next level'
- Review processes and systems
- Plan for the future state
You will be a CPA/CA Qualified Accountant with significant experience in a senior accounting role. It is strongly desirable that you have sound experience of Site based accounting; preferably within mining. You will also have experience of working within an ERP implementation.
You will be able to provide initiative and intuitive thinking surrounding business process improvement and be able to demonstrate a sound ability to perform the requirements detailed above.
You will be confident in your communication with the ability to present to senior management and liaise with other non-finance stakeholders of the organization.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Stewart Selwood in our Brisbane office
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane