$45 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
6 June 2019
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their company on a 6-month contract basis through an exceptionally busy period of growth.
Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a busy workplace.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Your exceptional interpersonal skills will shine as you collaborate with a range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a similar role.
- CPA or CA is desirable but not essential
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202