$40 - 50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
19 March 2019
Our client is a well-respected, leading transportation and logistics organisation. A strong start due acquisitions and resurgence within the mining sector has lead to an exciting opening for a qualified Financial Accountant to join them.
This collaborative team environment offers you a phenomenal work space, excellent benefits and sought-after experience to help you progress your career further. If you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performance team.
The Financial Accountant will work closely with the Finance Manager and be responsible for the financial management of the business. You will provide strategic advice, development and deployment of all financial processes, reporting and budgeting. This role will be located within Brisbane's CBD.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA qualified or in progress
- 3+ Years commercial experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated experience working with large ERP software's
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202