$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
7 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading group in their industry with a huge presence and a strong reputation for excellence. Ongoing expansion has created an opportunity for your brilliant skills in Financial Accounting as part of the team that supports Corporate Reporting. This exceptional role provides a rare chance to make your mark on a commercial company by leveraging your technical financial reporting prowess and enjoy all the professional advantages of a broad expansion of your skill set through involvement in varied project work unrelated to technical financial reporting.
As the Financial Accountant you will be responsible for a diverse range of areas including ensuring compliance with accounting and reporting standards to enhance corporate governance and proper financial and management accounting of the business. Your impressive technical skills will come to the fore as you perform financial analysis on business performance and prepare for monthly business reviews, periodic forecasts and annual budgeting. Tap into your analytical skills to benchmark performance against peers, and use your business insights to identify and capture process streamlining opportunities in the team's operations.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Additional qualification - CA or CPA preferred.
- Outstanding experience in assurance or commercial financial reporting experience in a technical environment.
- Impressive business sense and presentation skills.
You have massed exceptional experience in public practice or commerce to date and you're now looking to progress your career in a company that values excellence and initiative. You are a self-starter who can readily switch between tasks, and you have tremendous analytical ability to see the big picture behind the numbers.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A fast-paced and energised work environment.
- Abundant professional training and development.
- Opportunities to benefit from mentorship by some of the best in the business.
Submit your CV by clicking on the Apply Now button or for more information please call Matthew Taylor in the Robert Half Brisbane branch on 07 3039 4202
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202