$45 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
29 April 2019
Highly renowned organisation based in Brisbane. Following substantial year on year growth, the organisation is now investing in upgrading their systems and corporate team. This position will be best suited to a technically proficient accounting professional who is driven and adaptable, with a demonstrated record of working effectively in deadline driven environments.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant will assist with preparation and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, preparation of journal entries as well as supporting the team with all statutory reporting requirements.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualifications in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- CPA, CIMA or CA qualified or working towards.
- Minimum three years of commercial accounting experience.
- Intermediate level skills in Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas).
- Prior experience with various ERP (Dynamics preferred).
For a confidential discussion please CALL Mitchell Merritt on 07 3039 4202.
APPLY for the role by submitting your application below.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202