$100000 - 105000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
19 February 2019
Finance and accounting
This is an ASX listed business in the resources sector. They turnover in excess of $300 million and have significant growth plans for the coming years. The organisation is a market leader who have an excellent reputation nationally and a track record of nurturing aspiring business leaders.
Reporting to the Financial Controller responsibilities include;
- Month-end journals and preparation of month-end and quarterly management reporting package
- Hands on ownership for the budgeting and forecasting for the P&L of the business units, including review of key assumptions, clarity around risks and opportunities etc
- Ensure the accurate and timely consolidation of results, budgets and forecasts, including multiple currency consolidations
- Drive analysis of actual performance versus forecasts and budgets, supported through insightful commentary around drivers for variances
- Provide ad hoc analysis such as business case modelling
In order to be successful in this position you will need to display an analytical mind and an interest in driving change. You will be career focused and relish the opportunity to build and develop strong relationships with all stakeholders.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Hector McKirdy in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202