$90000 - 105000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
15 November 2018
Finance and accounting
This is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Financial Accountant. Our client is a well-known business with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence who turnover in excess of $200 million. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits.
You will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis and budgets. You will participate in forecasting, audit preparation, internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting as well as preparing monthly accounting close procedures
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA preferred.
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 3-5 years, ideally with Big 4 experience.
- ERP system experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
You will have strong technical skills and the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). Ideally you will look beyond the numbers to offer innovative suggestions to further improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process and support business growth.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing projects.
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202