$80000 - 90000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Finance and Accounting
Due to growth an opportunity for a Financial Accountant has become available. Our client based in based in the CBD fringe is a well-recognized organisation who is currently going from strength to strength. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and motivated person who is looking to work within a strong team where they can grow and develop their skills.
Due to company growth a position has become available for a Financial Accountant reporting to the Financial Controller.
Your duties will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reconciliations, fixed asset register, profit and loss and cash flow
- Consolidations of accounts
- End of month duties
- Making continuous improvement to the reporting process
This role would be ideally suited to someone coming from a reputable chartered accounting firm with a background in business services, who is looking to progress their career by making a move into industry.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Undertaking a CA or CPA
- Ability to manage your time and work to important deadlines
- Able to proactively identify risks and issues and able to drive resolutions forwards
- Builds strong relationships with stakeholders
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact David Harrington in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane