Finance/ Office Manager
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
25 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the tech industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Office/Finance Manager to join the valley team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
- Support finance management with financial reporting, tracking budgets, book-keeping, end of month reports, preparation of ATO/BAS
- Coordinating events
- Travel coordination
- Management of office facilities
- First point of contact for all contractors including maintaining stationary stock levels and arranging couriers
- Coordinating recruitment/ maintenance of personnel records
- General office administration
To be successful in this role, you will have strong finance and administration experience and be passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will help you thrive in the fast-paced culture.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- The support of a talented and energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
Interested in applying? We're interested in hearing from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202