Senior Financial Accountant
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
13 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-known international conglomerate (Fortune 500) with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence, seeking to build on an already impressive reputation. They are growing rapidly with several joint ventures already in operation and new investments planned. Their Australian business is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of the group. They are looking for a career-focused Senior Financial Accountant who will support the Senior Finance Manager in their next phase of growth.
Let your broad skill set develop and flourish as you participate in forecasting, audit preparation, internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) as well as consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis for management reporting. Tap into your impressive knowledge of compliance requirements as you ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
- Additional certification such as CPA or CA preferred.
- Excellent experience in overall general accounting spanning at least 3-5 years,
- ERP system experience
- Highly developed Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Your technical skills are outstanding, and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). You have the leadership skills to motivate and mentor site staff, and the confidence to collaborate with business leaders.
What's on offer?
- An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
- The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
- Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
Submit your CV by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please call Hector McKirdy in the Robert Half Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202