$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
19 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a Commercial Analyst to join their fast-growing company. The organisation in question turnover in excess of $100 million and plan to expand into Asia over the coming years. You will act as a key business partner to the sales, marketing and operations teams. This role will be autonomous and contribute heavily to group strategy.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. In this role you will conduct modelling on various investment opportunities and commercial initiatives as well as partnering with senior executives across the business.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Impressive experience in Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide creative yet effective solutions. Furthermore, you will be interested in business strategy, have a commercial mindset and be comfortable working across various functions of a market leading organisation.
What's on offer?
- The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202