$125000 - 145000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Finance and Accounting
Listed on the ASX this organisation has a global footprint and is continuing to grow at a rapid rate through acquisitions and organic means. They have a unique business model that continues to uncover new and emerging products to targeted industrial verticals.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Manage the budget and forecasting process for local and corporate requirements
- Manage cost control, financial control, credit control, cash flow management and monthly reporting.
- Develop, implement, and maintained strategic financial policies and procedures
- Drive continual improvement of business systems and processes.
- Oversight of Financial Operations.
- Review reconciliations prepared by the finance team and coach the team on how to provide adequate support to the auditors
- Prepare financial statements for business under IFRS
- Prepare revenue recognition accounting papers to resolve treatment of complex transactions
The ideal candidate is CA qualified and technically strong with accounting standards, has the ability to deal with multiple international companies that hold some level of complexity and has a track record of achievements in projects and keen to make a name for themselves.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Andrew Hodson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202