$100000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Finance and Accounting
They are currently one of the largest corporate private Hospital operators in Australia. Additionally they provide an array of outpatient services. They aim though providing the right tools and services to empower people to take control of their Health. The Role Reporting to the Site CEO the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Ensuring all financial and management reports are prepared accurately and timeously
- Deliver Hospital Management reporting, extending to KPI reporting, forecast reporting, activity and revenue reporting as well as department P&L and scorecards.
- Drive decision support through analysis and key metrics, as well as developing budgets and forecasts
- Maintain accounting and financial security by reviewing and updating internal controls, ensuring these are being properly applied and followed.
- Supervision of accountant roles within hospitals in their area of responsibility
- Work closely with procurement to understand weekly/monthly supply costs and trends
- Balance monthly FAR report and upload new assets
- Prepare and review all balance sheet account reconciliations each month
The ideal candidate is CA/CPA qualified with previous finance management experience preferably within the healthcare industry. You should have excellent verbal and communication skills and strong computer skills with the ability to create pivot tables etc.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Andrew Hodson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202