$110000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Finance and Accounting
Our client based in Fortitude Valley is a well-recognised firm who are currently growing at a steady pace. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Finance Manager looking to develop their career in line with their CA/CPA The
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Manage the budget and forecasting process for local and corporate requirements
- Manage cost control, financial control, credit control, cash flow management and monthly reporting.
- Develop, implement, and maintained strategic financial policies and procedures
- Drive continual improvement of business systems and processes.
- Oversight of Financial Operations.
- Review reconciliations prepared by the finance team and coach the team on how to provide adequate support to the auditors
- Prepare revenue recognition accounting papers to resolve treatment of complex transactions
The ideal candidate is CA/CPA qualified and technically strong with accounting standards, is willing to jump into the deep-end to learn a new role and has a track record of achievements in projects and keen to make a name for themselves.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Andrew Hodson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202