Location : Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Post Date : 11 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 110917AH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client based in Fortitude Valley is a well-recognised firm who are currently growing at a steady pace. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Finance Manager looking to develop their career in line with their CA/CPA The
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Manage the budget and forecasting process for local and corporate requirements
- Manage cost control, financial control, credit control, cash flow management and monthly reporting.
- Develop, implement, and maintained strategic financial policies and procedures
- Drive continual improvement of business systems and processes.
- Oversight of Financial Operations.
- Review reconciliations prepared by the finance team and coach the team on how to provide adequate support to the auditors
- Prepare revenue recognition accounting papers to resolve treatment of complex transactions
The ideal candidate is CA/CPA qualified and technically strong with accounting standards, is willing to jump into the deep-end to learn a new role and has a track record of achievements in projects and keen to make a name for themselves.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Andrew Hodson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202
10 Eagle Street