$115000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
19 January 2018
Finance and accounting
Working with some of the world's top engineering consultancies and project management organisation's, this service provider plays a critical role in improving the overall performance of their clients operations. Currently contracted across the region they are well positioned to continue the charge on their target to be market leaders. They are seeking to appoint a Finance Manager to join this growing Finance Team as soon as possible.
Reporting to the Finance Director the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include;
- Review, analyse and provide commentary on financial components
- Prepare and analyse divisional productivity reports
- Provide analysis and commentary on monthly financial statements
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with operational managers
- Drive WIP efficiency and prepare monthly WIP provisions
- Management of small works administration and project cost control teams
- Review, analyse and maintain internal controls
- Provide leadership, performance management and mentoring of all staff
To be successful in this position you will have proven your ability within a Management/Project Accounting role. Your experience in managing teams and building rapport and working relationships with Business Unit Managers will be paramount. You will be professionally qualified and looking for a challenge in your next career move.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.