$110000 - 150000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Finance and Accounting
This organisation operates across a multitude of sectors within the resources industry with a particular focus within the Coal Seam Gas (CSG) area. We are offering a candidate who has significant staff experience, ideally within the Oil & Gas sector the chance to develop this team along with the opportunity to advance to Financial controller within the next 12 months.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller APAC the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager include;
- Financial and management reporting
- Lead the month end close
- Responsible for all budgeting and forecasting and analysis of results
- Play a lead role with strategic planning and the implementation of internal controls and SOX Compliance
- Responsible for Tax compliance & tax planning
- Manage and mentor a team of 5 finance professionals
- Ad hoc projects as required including potential SAP systems upgrades
You are an operational finance professional who acts as a business partner, adding value through careful analysis and a passion for process improvement. You have a strong technical accounting background including hands on experience with SOX & US GAAP. It is essential that you have a post graduate qualification in accounting, and a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience. Your advanced excel skills include creating financial models, pivot tables, effective use of the lookup function and basic programming. Prior experience using SAP would be a distinct advantage and experience managing a team of similar size is paramount.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.