Experienced Payroll Officer
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
26 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading company seeking a hardworking and experienced Payroll Officer to join their dynamic, fast-growing team. You will enjoy a modern, fast-paced work environment and excellent options for career growth with a company that champions balance.
In this high volume & dynamic role you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties. You will be responsible for data entry, reconciliation of timecards, pay distribution and providing statements to various departments. Your time management skills will be one of your best assets, and your ability to communicate effectively with both the internal team and outside stakeholders will really let you shine. You have the leadership skills to deliver instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 5+ years with a large corporation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in large ERP
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
You are a self-starter. Your time management skills are extraordinary, and you have an exceptional eye for detail. Your experience allows you to offer innovative suggestions to improve payroll processes, and you relish the challenge of learning new systems and sharing your know-how with junior colleagues.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity to build on your experience, expand your skill set and forge ahead with your career.
- The support of a hard-working and highly professional team.
- An employer who recognizes team members based on merit and encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202