$30.00 - $40.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
16 July 2019
Our client is fast-growing company looking for your exceptional skills as a Company Accountant, skilled Assistant Accountant or Staff Accountant who maybe CA/CPA qualified or qualified by experience. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the production of financial reports, tackle complex recs and provide ad hoc finance & accounting support. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to apply your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence is recognised.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from preparing journal entries, monthly closings through to bank reconciliations and general ledger reconciliations. You will report to the Finance Manager, who will be on leave but be supported by him remotely as well as a hands on MD that will get in and help out as required. Therefore you need to be a capable Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, Accountant with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA is a plus but not essential
- At least two years of exceptional Accounting experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
You offer a brilliant combination of technical skills and the creative. You are a numbers person yet you have the business insights to tackle challenges as they arise, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey financial information to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management. Your outstanding skill set will prove a valuable asset as you participate in a variety of special reports and ad hoc projects.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment
To apply for this role, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button or for more information please call Matthew Taylor at the Robert Half Brisbane Office on 07 3039 4202.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202