$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
5 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a well-respected, medium sized Brisbane based Property business, looking to hire a Company Accountant to join their hard working, high achieving close knit team.
This exciting business offers you a great workspace/office and excellent benefits, reporting into the MD.
In this busy role, you will be responsible for General Ledger reconciliations, EOM processing, Tax compliance, budgeting and forecasting, to name but a few duties.
You will have managed an AP/ AR team and you will be hands on, pragmatic and have an amazing eye for detail, coupled with the confidence to suggest and drive through process improvement.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA desirable but not essential.
- Experience in Construction is a real must.
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled knack for catching out meaningful details and minutiae. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional chance to advance your career with a growth-oriented company.
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- A supporting employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
- A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202