$95,000.00 - $115,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
15 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an exciting role in a successful, friendly construction company in Brisbane? Do you have excellent financial skills that you are looking for that next opportunity to develop them further? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is well-respected company and they have an exciting opening for an experienced Accountant to join their growing ranks.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the company's General Ledger, reporting, and overseeing the Tax/BAS/IAS/FBT requirements. You will be an effective communicator and have some experience of small team management as you will look after the Accounting Operations team as well.
As an experience accountant, you will have the background and the confidence to carry out process review, make suggestions, and work with your colleagues to ensure best practice is introduced and maintained. You will also look after forecasting and budgeting.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field.
- CPA or CA.
- A willingness to be hands on and proactive
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled knack for catching out meaningful details and minutiae. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional chance to advance your career with a growth-oriented company.
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- A supporting employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
- A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202