$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
19 August 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your excellent Accounts Receivable skills. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
- High volume dissection, receipting and allocation of customer payments.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an AR role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202