Accounts Receivable Officer
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
August 31, 2018
Finance and accounting
Accounts Receivable/Credit Officer
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity | CBD
- $50,000 - $60,000 + superannuation
- Close to Public Transport
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is a leading aged care
company offering a dynamic work environment and career development. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral part of a team. You will report to the Financial Controller and have opportunity to grow with the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitor and maintain customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Input and process journal entries
- Assist with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least three years.
- Brilliant skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Nina Ryu in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202