Accounts Receivable Officer
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
31 August 2018
Finance and accounting
Accounts Receivable/Credit Officer
- Permanent Full Time Opportunity | CBD
- $50,000 - $60,000 + superannuation
- Close to Public Transport
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is a leading aged care
company offering a dynamic work environment and career development. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral part of a team. You will report to the Financial Controller and have opportunity to grow with the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitor and maintain customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Input and process journal entries
- Assist with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least three years.
- Brilliant skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Nina Ryu in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202