$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
23 July 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and an exciting true career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing, high-performance team. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department. Do you like an ever-changing environment? As the Accounts Payable Clerk two days will ever be the same. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques.
Are you a forward-thinking, highly organised individual with the ability to multi-task? This role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. There is also plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202