$55,000.00 - $58,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
18 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading company offering a dynamic work environment and an exciting team culture & career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral member of a high-performing team. You will report to the Accounts Payable (Inventory) Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and investigative needs of the AP Inventory Department. Joining this team will ensure that no two days will ever be the same & communication is key to developing long-term relationships. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques.
Are you a forward-thinking a individual with the ability to multi-task? This role will allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. There is also plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field appreciated but not essential
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Development of relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Investigation of difference between invoices and stock delivery
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
You are highly organized, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to take care of frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and social skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team and manager
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202