Accounts Payable Officer
$60000 - 65000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
September 14, 2018
Finance and accounting
About the Role
- Raising and processing of purchase orders for multiple entities
- Processing invoice creditor payments (including coding, allocation and batching)
- Processing expense claims
- Liaising with credits and suppliers
- Preparing payment summaries and reports
- Responsible for daily bank reconciliation
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Providing back up support to payroll when required
- Adhoc administration duties
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of MYOB is highly preferred
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Nina Ryu in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202