Accounts Assistant, AR/AP/Trust
$50000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
8 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a supportive team. You will report to the Finance Manager and have the opportunity for career growth and advancement within this high energy department.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Clerk Officer will include:
- Accounts payable / receivable
- Maintaining both Trust and General accounts
- Bank reconciliations;
- Client billing
- Credit card payments
- End of month processing including reporting
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Trust and General Accounts experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role a collegiate team environment.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level.
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202