$45 - 55 / hour
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
September 11, 2018
This is a 5 month contract role that is Brisbane based role with some site travel.
You will be responsible for the making sure all financial data are entered in to the system accurately, timely month end close, with emphasis on the entry of site based inputs into the month end as well as cost control, variance analysis with comparison to budget and forecast. You will also act as a liaison with site during the budget process and collaborate with site extensively.
Your Skills & Experience
- CPA or CA qualified (or almost complete)
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A MINE ACCOUNTING ROLE (site based in favourable)
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of colleagues.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.