Level 2 IT Support Tech (Remote)
$55000 - 65000 / annum
3 April 2019
IT and technology
This company is an established, growing and highly reputable IT Managed Service Provider who service a growing number of small to medium sized clients throughout Sydney, Wollongong and the Central Coast.
They offer a positive, uplifting and hardworking team environment where you'll get exposed to multiple different environments, technologies, and projects + paid for training and IT certifications to ensure continuous career development.
Newly created Level 2 Support Technician position where you'll be providing remote support to multiple customers.
You'll be given the chance to undertake certifications (MSCA, MCSE, VCP, CCNA etc) and it has the capacity to develop to a more senior position once you've proven yourself.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Remote support to multiple clients via the ticketing system.
- Level 1 & 2 support of Servers, Networks, Virtualisation, Cloud Solutions and End User devices.
- Networking support - firewalls & routers (e.g. changes & configurations).
- Backups - daily checks and support.
- Engage with third party vendors as required.
- Actively engage with client to provide user training and understand user requirements, IT issues and pain points.
- Involvement in aid on-call roster once a quarter.
A SUITBALE CANDIDATE
Suitable for a customer service champion who wants to develop their technical skills and IT certifications + enjoy career progression, challenging work in an upbeat environment.
Experienced operating in an IT Managed Services environment and Level 2 support skills and experience across the following is required:
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory
- Exchange & Office 365
- VMware (exposure)
- Mobility -Mac iOS & Android devices
- Good networking troubleshooting knowledge & understanding of TCP/IP, Routing/Switching, DNS, VPN Tunnelling etc
- Beneficial - experience with firewalls & backup technologies e.g. HP, SonicWall, StorageCraft, ShadowProtect etc
This is a full time permanent role based in the North Western Sydney (Hills District) and is offering circa $55,000 - $65,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255