Customer Service with SAP
Location : Hills District
Post Date : 26 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 123458EDR
Job Classification : Administration & Office
A fantastic opportunity to join this growing pharmaceutical company in the Hills District. They are looking for long term Customer service professionals with experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with SAP and account management. The company is growing through some change and is looking for dedicated individuals with a positive attitude.
This is a great location for anyone based in the Hills district and there is parking on site.
Benefits include job security, as this is a long term, ongoing role, career development and massive amounts of training provided by the company.
As an internal customer service representative it is your total responsibility to ensure that from the first point of contact with a customer (from enquiry) to the point where the customer receipts the goods (delivery in full) is smooth and efficient for both the customer and our client.
As such commitment to customer service is essential and you will need to be aware of the importance different departments and people play in assisting you to achieve this efficient customer service delivery!
You must at all times be proactive and resourceful and demonstrate the right Customer-Service behaviour in wanting to delight customers, beyond the call of duty. To execute with excellence you must communicate clearly and have an intimate knowledge of customer needs and have flexibility to resolve matters in the best interest of both the customer and company. On a day to day basis you will:
- Enter customer orders on the internal CRM
- Follow up on customer enquiries
- Provide pricing and quotes along with delivery dates
- Use Salesforce and SAP - as such previous experience with both systems in essential!
- Build and maintain customer relations - investigating and resolving problems, working with management to resolve these and maintain the relationship through to completion.This company take their well-managed company status very seriously! As such they have an open platform for discussion and suggestions from their employees about how to improve the company for their customers and employees.
- Regular seminars and training programs are provided - the company put a lot of effort and love into the development and growth of their employees.
You will be passionate about customer service with proven previous experience. Previous experience and knowledge of SAP and Salesforce are essential! You will also possess the following skills and qualities:
- Goal Driven as well as being a respectful team player
- Quick to learn and easily adaptable
- Passionate about customer service - previous experience of maintaining relationships from start to finish
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Process driven and ability to complete tasks in a thorough and methodical manner.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place