$55000 - 55000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
Company and Role Summary
Our client is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with over 36,000 locations in over 100 countries. In 1971, the first restaurant in Australia was opened in a Sydney suburb, Yagoona. Today there are over 900 restaurants across Australia and employ around 90,000 people across restaurants and management offices.
Their values employees, understanding that it is their people who determine their success. As such, they work to provide an employment experience that employees will always value, one that is flexible, complements lifestyles and provides opportunities for the development of life-long skills. It has been a Registered Training Organization for over 15 years and each year invest more than $40 million in training crew, managers and corporate employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing vendor payments
- Payment proposal approvals
- Remittance advices
- Overseas clearing & bank reversals
- Purchase Card Administration
- Full function accounts payable - processing invoices and weekly payments via EFT
- Coding & allocating items of expenditure
- Monitor Accounts Payable email and action or distribute invoices as necessary
- Processing high volume
- Follow up with the internal Departments - ensure invoices are approved for timely processing
- Processing of Corporate Credit Card Expenses and Employee Expenses
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Fast paced environment experience
- Full function AP/AR
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Daniela Ribeiro directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Daniela Ribeiro directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.