Accounts Clerk with SAP - Hills District
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment. You will report to the Financial Accountant and have opportunity for quick advancement within this high energy department.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/AR Finance Department. As the Accounts Clerk two days will ever be the same. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques. 25% of your time you will be focusing on Accounts Receivable tasks. Your brilliant organizational skills and ability to multi-task allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. This role also offers plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Extraordinary experience in an Accounts Clerk role spanning at least two years.
- SAP knowledge is required
- Pharma industry knowledge is a big plus
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Energetic personality
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the Accounts position.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.