$33.00 - $36.00 / hour
7 August 2019
Based in Adelaide, our client sits within the NFP sector is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their busy team for a 6-week period.
Working in an extremely busy environment, your role will be paramount to ensure that the business is kept up to date!
Supporting the State Manager, the Executive Assistant enhances the executive's overall effectiveness by providing business, administration, information and communications management support; representing the executive members to others both internally and externally.
- Diary Management and Inbox Management
- Build and prepare excel spread-sheets, PowerPoint presentations, reports and other documents
- Organise board meetings and papers
- Travel and accommodation co-ordination
- Organise events and functions
- Coordinate meetings
- Invoicing, credit card reconciliations and expenses
- Meeting minutes and actioning
- Meeting packs and distribution of materials
- Build, strong, open and collaborative relationships
- Operate with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective relationships across all levels
- 3+ years of experience working in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Experience with Microsoft 365 is desirable
- Strong report writing and presentation design capability (strength in building excel files and PowerPoint material)
- Organised and methodical with great attention to detail, accuracy and ability to anticipate needs
- Tactful professional with effective stakeholder management and engagement skills
Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build strong, open, collaborative and trusting relationships.
All applicants must have Unlimited Working Rights in Australia.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011110266JD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631