Senior Desktop Support
$65,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
13 August 2019
IT and technology
- Be the main point of contact for all troubleshooting, software updates and technical issues for local client base.
- Provide exceptional support including project work such as installation and migrations of Microsoft Servers and Active Directory.
- Support and troubleshooting for all network and server technologies.
- Provide on-site support and hardware break fix as required.
- Experience around with majority of the following technologies seen as favorable: Active Directory, Veeam, StorageCraft, Hyper-V, VMWare, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Office 365, Exchange, Windows 7 / 10, Cisco Firewalls and Routers.
- Must have current Driver's License.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a can-do attitude and a desire to provide quality service to all valued customers.
- University degree or equivalent certifications in IT are highly desirable.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801