Senior Web Developer | Healthcare R&D Software | GOLD COAST
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
16 April 2019
IT and technology
- Hospital analytics software that manages patient demand workflow.
- Helps clinical and managerial companies improve their hospital's performance.
- Optimises performance in Emergency Departments, Waitlist conversions, Inpatient Bed Management, Outpatient flow, Ambulances, Surgery and Theatres etc.
- Outstanding career growth opportunities
- Flexible work environment, option to work from home up to 3 days per week
- Gold Coast office location with amazing views.
- Senior web development role.
- Develop a complex web application with a team of other developers.
- Use the latest web technologies
- Develop front end analytics using JS charting libraries and custom animations.
- Assist in the development of back end services to connect to the proprietary analytics engine.
- Working closely with a high-achieving multidisciplinary team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven design capability in web technologies.
- Passionate about software development, particularly web technologies.
- Open to work across the full stack (NodeJS, C# or JavaEE)
- Strong experience with CSS and cross browser compatibility.
- Ability to solve complex problems and find solutions
- Team mindset and ability to mentor others
- Clear and effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with healthcare date is preferred but not essential
- Experience with cloud based technologies desirable
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with an updated & relevant resume. Thank you.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202