$30 - 33 / hour
3 June 2019
Based on the Gold Coast, this FMCG organisation seeks an experienced and switched on Human Resources Coordinator to join their team This is a temporary ongoing opportunity!
Reporting directly into the National Human Resources Manager your role will involve:
- Screening and shortlisting potential candidates
- Collating, filing, scanning and maintaining of the HR database
- Drafting contracts and letters
- Assisting with renumeration reviews
- Review training and induction processes
- Assisting with employee queries and being the first point of contact
- General administration
- Assisting with Payroll using ADP
To be successful in this role you must have prior experience in HR at a coordinator/officer level or higher.
You will enjoy working in a busy environment and working in a social and supportive team.
In order to be successful in this role you must be available to commence immediately! This role is to start ASAP and those who succeed in this role will be rewarded justifiably.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane Office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202