$26 - 28 / hour
13 June 2019
Our client is one of Victoria's largest not-for-profit Health Care providers. They focus on providing exceptional service to their patients and are seeking a Medical receptionist to join their team at their Geelong site.
This Medical Receptionist role is a 12-week temporary assignment and will include the following duties and responsibilities;
- Front-of-house receptionist duties
- Organising patient bookings and appointments
- Liaising with patients over the phone and fact-to-face
- Invoicing and billing patients
- Supporting a small team of 4 with general administration duties
- Medical billing experience and medical terminology is a MUST
You will have experience working in the health/medical industry.
Medical terminology is a MUST
You will have a at least 1 year experience as a Receptionist
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 36.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011029089 VC
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631