Senior Financial Accountant/ Management Accountant
Location : Fremantle
Post Date : 27 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 108994DT
Job Classification : Project Consulting
We are currently recruiting for a CA/ CPA qualified Senior Financial Accountant/ Management Accountant with a proven track record of working within Top-Tier Accounting Practices. Located in South Perth, this booming organisation is experiencing rapid growth in their sector.
A broad and challenging Senior Financial Accountant role, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including financial reporting, consolidation, taxation, and cash flow functions. Suited to someone with a strong technical background this role is ideal for someone looking to shift to budgeting and forecasting responsibilities, and influence Senior Management as required.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the completion of statutory accounts and management of the external audit relationship
- Design and delivery of actuals and forecast financial reporting to the Executive Team, Board and shareholders.
- Liaising with auditors and providing technical support to internal and external contacts
- Audit & Reconciliation of KPI's from Source systems to Reporting outputs
- General ledger maintenance and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register
- Financials for annual stock take
- BAS / GST reporting
- Managing and delivering ad hoc analysis, modelling and reporting
- Ad hoc projects
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with financial accounting, with a proven track record of performance and accuracy
- Prior experience in a technical role within the commercial environment will be preferred
- Ability to business partner with key stakeholders at an Executive/GM Level
- Experience of statutory accounts production is essential as well as a sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel
- Experience with management accounting reporting functionality is prefereed
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will be CA/ CPA qualified and will have demonstrated successful experience in a similar role in an Accounting/Financial context with ongoing high performance. You will need to be able to proactively and successfully analyze and resolve difficult issues in a timely and efficient manner, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Danielle Thornton in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6801. If this job isn't quite right for you however you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace