$30 - 35 / hour
15 May 2019
Finance and accounting
- Full function payroll position
- Large system experience, available for an immediate start
- Initially a temporary position but with the view to go perm
Are you immediately available with over 5 years payroll knowledge and looking for an opportunity that offers growth and stability? If so, this position may be for you!
I am working with a long-standing client of ours on a temp to permanent opportunity with an immediate start. Our client has recently gone through some substantial growth and therefore looking for an additional payroll officer with a minimum of 5 years experience. Working in a dynamic, fast-pace and high volume environment, you will be based in their modern, new offices with parking on site and a strong focus on work-life balance.
In this dynamic role you will support the Payroll department in a variety of duties. These will include processing the weekly and fortnightly payrolls, reconciliations, payment of superannuation & PAYG, dealing with any queries and general adhoc duties as required. Working closely with the team there will be some initial training offered and you will be well supported by the Team Leader throughout your time with them.
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding payroll experience spanning at least 5+ years with a large corporation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Strong experience in ADP, SAP, Chris21 experience preferred.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to easily learn new systems.
To be successful, you will need to be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently as well as being a team player. It will also be essential you've had exposure to one of the large systems such as ADP, SAP, Chris21. Due to the volume of the workload, time management are a must as well as an exceptional eye for detail. If you feel you fit the above, then we'd love to hear from you so please apply today.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801