$30.00 - $35.00 / hour
Northern Suburbs Perth
16 September 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a National organisation that has experienced some recent growth and, in the lead, up to Christmas they require some additional help. This is an excellent opportunity for someone based in the Northern Suburbs, who is immediately available and comfortable working independently. The company is able to offer flexible work hours and a friendly, supportive team.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Credit Controller with key responsibilities including:
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong credit controller experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, please contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801