$30.00 - $35.00 / hour
Northern Suburbs Perth
21 August 2019
Finance and accounting
An opportunity has arisen in the Northern Suburbs for an experienced Assistant Accountant. Initially temporary but with the view to go permanent for the right person, you will gain exposure to all areas of the business and receive ongoing training and development. As a well-known name within the manufacturing industry and having been around for many years, they have a tenured and supportive team and can offer flexibility around your hours. You must be available immediately to be considered!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will include the following duties:
- Daily cash flow reporting and forecasting
- General ledger and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of BAS
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties
- Ensure that the Bank Statements are reconciled to the General Ledger
- Adhoc duties as required
Your Profile The desired skills required to be successful for this position are:
- Degree qualified & commenced CA/CPA
- Strong knowledge of large ERP system
- Prior experience in a similar position
- Proactive nature with the ability to work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear written & verbal communication
- Available for an Immediate Start
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801