$85000 - 90000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Join an organisation that is proud to produce and export local products, with a focus on sustainability in the Agriculture market. This company works to empower the community, and they are looking for a Financial/ Management Accountant to join their dynamic team to grow with them, in a permanent role.
Conveniently located South of the River, this role requires sound technical skills, and would suit someone with 2+ years' experience in a financial accounting role.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Manage the accounting function including maintenance of general ledger, accounts payable and accounts receivable to ensure accuracy and timeliness for multiple entities
- Assist in developing and implementing financial business process improvements
- Perform weekly and monthly analysis providing an understanding of financial data including weekly sales, and profit and operations analysis
- Assist with preparation of Cash flow management, budgets and forecasting
- Compilation of consolidated monthly financial reports and Board pack
- Manage the banking function including bank reconciliations and group credit cards
- Assists in identifying potential areas for cost reduction and improvement in business performance and profitability
- Assistance with preparation for annual audit process
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements
- Assist with other finance duties and projects as required
The successful candidates will be CA/ CPA qualified, ideally with 2+ years corporate financial accounting experience. You will have solid computer literacy including a high level of proficiency with Excel. You will also have experience providing business analysis and financial reporting for operational teams, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates with experience in the field of Agriculture are encouraged to apply, If you would like to apply, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Danielle Thornton in our Perth office on (08) 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth