$80000 - 85000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
This organisation has a strong market presence both across Western Australia and in the International Zone. Having been established for over 30 years, the company has a long standing stability and many well-tenured employees. Although they operate in a niche market, the portfolio of clients are diverse. In the Perth Office, there are around 80 full time employees in addition to further employees hired on a casual basis. Due to the diverse client base and company stability, this truly is an attractive opportunity for the right candidate.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for -
- Monthly management reporting for a number of projects within the business
- Provide detailed information on sales revenues and commissions
- Intercompany transactions
- Manage the cash flow and forecasting process
- Update and improve the forecasting model
- Provide ideas and implement solutions to improve the month end reporting pack
- Ad hoc projects and reporting tasks as required
This Management Accountant position is ideally suited to someone who loves to get into the detail and has a passion for providing high quality management reports to senior management. You will possess a full or part qualification in CA or CPA and be an expert communicator with the ability to build relationships. You will have recently been performing a similar role within Management Accounts. We do encourage candidates to submit their resume by clicking the 'Apply' button and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Steve Cook in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth