Location : Fremantle
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06061128SC
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking Financial Accountant to join a successfully growing Mining Services company that has managed to establish and build its name in the mining industry. The growth has occurred rapidly through acquiring new clients and projects throughout Western Australia. The Finance team is eager on utilising the skills of an experienced Financial Accountant with the knowledge and confidence to assist this busy, supportive and friendly team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare and complete General Ledger Reconciliations
- Reconcile and post journals
- Reconcile and maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Asset disposals and additions
- Assist with Incharge / employee expense claim process
- P&L Reporting
- Compliance of GST & BAS
- Other Ad Hoc duties
This role requires someone with 3-5 years of experience in a similar position with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and engage with the company ethos. The company is fast paced and growing and your ambitions must match this.
- CA / CPA qualified
- Advance use of Excel
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous Audit experience desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Steve Cook in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Job Reference - 06061128SC
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace