$60.00 - 70.00 / hour
29 November 2018
IT and technology
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Perth CBD
Skilled Business Analyst is required for a short-term contract to assist with upcoming IT projects. The ideal candidate should come from a technical business analyst background with an analytical approach. This role has a high chance of extension and would ideally be looking to have someone start ASAP.
In order to be successful in this role as the Business Analyst, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in evaluating and streamlining business processes across hardware and software projects
- Experience of delivering ERP implementation projects would be a bonus
- Proven track record with gathering requirements and facilitating workshops.
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to evaluate and explain different types of reports
- Strong Analytical thinking process with the confidence to challenge stakeholders
- Ability to communicate to technical and business stakeholders
- Proven track record in ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Be currently based in Perth
To apply for the Business Analyst role please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801