7 January 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a large and well know organisation and they urgently require a Business Analyst with strong documentation skills to join them for a long term opportunity. This role would be best suited to a mid-level Business Analyst who has strong abilities in gathering requirements, workshop facilitation and stakeholder management.
To apply for the role of Business Analyst you will need to have the below skills and experience:
- Acts as a key business resource in defining processes, documenting business requirements, and identifying opportunities to improve business processes and operational efficiency.
- Conduct stakeholder workshops to elicit business requirements.
- Assist in the design of business solutions that meet business needs and align to the strategic direction.
- Conduct Gap Analysis with current documentation and processes
- Business process review, re-engineering and design.
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
The ideal candidate for the Business Analyst should have the following profile:
- Ideally you will have 5+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst
- Expert knowledge and experience with Documentation and Business Process Improvement.
- Business analysis experience in a medium to large organisation.
- Familiarity with ERP systems would be highly beneficial
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analysis techniques and process improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in a technical, IT or business related discipline.
- Only applicants currently in Perth will be considered for the position.
To apply for the Business Analyst please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801