$27 - 30 / hour
Northern Suburbs Perth
25 June 2019
Finance and accounting
- Temp to Perm
- Onsite Parking
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is a national organisation in the Automotive industry, offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be joining a high energy and supportive team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Management of the debtor's ledger by monitoring customer accounts and follow up missed payments
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Knowledge of regulations and legislation
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years strong experience in an Accounts Receivable role
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Competitive salary and a results-based commission structure.
- Salary packaging & commission structure when permanent.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sian Edwards in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801