Assistant Accountant | Immediate Start | Temporary Position
Location : Fremantle
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 060617CS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This business has considerable strength within Perth and National markets. They are currently undergoing a period of growth and need to expand their team to assist with the increased workload. On a temporary basis you will be working closely with the Financial Accountant and Finance Manager, ensuring cost control measures and internal control measures are being implemented and adhered to.
- Assisting in preparing the Month End Profit and Loss statement, including month end journals and accruals.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliations and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assisting the Accountant with ensuring the Asset Register is maintained and kept up to date.
- Accounts Payable including: invoicing, payments, employee expense management, queries etc.
- Accounts Receivable including: billings, allocations and banking.
- Creditor and debtor account reconciliations
- Preparing a variety of invoices and ensuring timely collectability.
- Ad-hoc project duties
- Minimum 3 + Years Assistant Accounting experience in complex commercial environment.
- Previous experience with public practice would be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting coupled with currently studying towards either CA or CPA qualifications.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills.
- Be a motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously.
- Unfortunately this role is not suitable if you have no practical accounting experience.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace