$30 - 35 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
24 June 2019
Finance and accounting
- Assistant Accountant - 6month contract
- CA/CPA qualified or part-qual
Our client is a growing organisation who have recently relocated to the CBD and are looking for your exceptional skills as an Assistant Accountant. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the month end process, bank & GL reconciliations and the preparation of monthly management accounts. This company offers you the opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Prepare to be challenged by a high-volume workload where no two days are ever the same. Your accounting skills will see you be involved in multiple areas where assistance is required and therefore it will be essential that you are flexible and able to adapt. You will report to the Accounting Manager, with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Let your technical skills shine as you may assist in developing and implementing accounting policies as well.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA is a plus.
- At least two years' experience at an Assistant Accountant level.
- Brilliant skills in Excel.
- Proven experience of Pronto or SAP
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Programs.
- Accounting experience in a publicly traded company a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
Firstly it is essential, to be considered that you are immediately available and a numbers person, yet you have the business insights to meaningfully interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team who are all motivated and driven to achieve the same goal. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
- A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button if you think your experience matches the criteria above. For more information please contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801