Accounts Payable Officer
$27 - 30 / hour
5 September 2018
Finance and accounting
Working within Communications and having been in business for over 15 years, their values are focused on creating and maintaining a friendly and supportive team environment. It is fast paced environment, therefore good system knowledge and solid experience in Accounts Payable is needed to be successful in completing this temporary assignment. Located in the southern suburbs having access to a car will be necessary.
Throughout the contract your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Responding to queries via email and phone
- Matching, batching and coding
- Reconciliation of creditor statements
- General ad hoc administration duties
To be successful for this position you will need to be flexible and able to offer support where desired as well as having fast/accurate data entry skills.
Good system experience
- At least 3-5 years experience in Accounts Payable positions
- Excellent communication skills is essential
- The ability to work under pressure and within a team
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen at our Perth office on 08 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801