Accounts Receivable |Fairfield
$27.00 - 30.00 / hour
Finance & Accounting
Our client is a large ASX Listed organisation that is experiencing rapid expansion and needs a self-starter Accounts Receivable Officer to join the Finance team! If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential working in a dynamic and fun environment, this could be a great match for you. This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the full function of Accounts Receivables taking ownership of your own ledgers with high data integrity. Your role will consist of entering, posting and reconciling batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. Your broad skill set will be tested as you perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities. No two days are ever the same as you relish a wealth of variety including reconciling bank accounts, and posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers as well as providing information as requested to shippers, customers, and the sales/marketing department.
Your Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years solid experience in an End-to End Accounts Receivable position
- Proven experience working in large fast paced environments
- Standout customer service and strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail is a must
- Experience using large ERP systems
- Strong Excel skills
- The creative flair to help resolve client payment issues and assist in setting up payment plans.
You have brilliant time management skills and the motivation to work independently. As a great collaborator you are able to partner with colleagues in related departments, offering creative insights into managing client balances. You have the confidence to negotiate with clients and the business insights to offer workable suggestions for accounts falling into arrears. You relish a challenge and the opportunity to bring your eye for detail and exceptional experience to a growth-focused company. This is a temp to perm opportunity therefore you will be immediately available to commence.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of clients.
- The variety of a role where each day brings fresh challenges and the chance to work on special projects.
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
- The support of an impressive, highly energised team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
- An opportunity to grow your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.