Graduate Purchasing Officer | 12 month contract | Retail
$47000 - 50000 / annum
28 November 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Retail industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Entry Level Purchasing Officer to join the Epping team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your enthusiasm and drive to develop as a Purchasing Officer. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Multitasking and prioritising work
- Working autonomously
- Sound Microsoft Office skills
- Intermediate excel skills
- Maintain best practice
- Watch stock levels
- Dealing with inbound logistics
- Grasping how to forecast and order stock
- Communication with suppliers and agents
- Liaising with customer service team
- Updating shipments
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is tenured in their placements. You will have a relatable business degree. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment. You will have an entrepreneurial mindset and innovative drive.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
- The opportunity to learn from the ground up in an evolving company
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference Number: 06810-0010744988JD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631