$30 - 35 / hour
24 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the retail industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Credit Controller to join the North Sydney team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Credit Controller with key responsibilities including:
· Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
· Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
· Monitoring debtor balances to ensure a reduction in debtors DSO
· Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
· Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel including the sales team
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong credit controller experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
· The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255