$32.00 - 37.00 / hour
20 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a continuously growing powerhouse within manufacturing industry. They are searching for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join forces with their current Financial Accountant and oversee transactional and month end duties. This exciting position will enable you to be challenged regularly by competitive teammates, regular project work, and exciting new tasks. You will assist with the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. Our client will offer you a multi-faceted opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from preparing journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliations, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliations.
You will report to the Financial Accountant, with responsibility for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. Let your technical knowledge shine as you assist in developing and implementing accounting policies. In addition, you will participate in SOX compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and analyse and coordinate a variety of financial data, and report it in a useful and understandable manner.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA is a plus.
· At least two years of exceptional Accounting experience.
· Brilliant skills in Excel.
· Exceptional experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
You are a can-do kind of individual who enjoys being challenged by the unfamiliar. Your ability to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline your work will be highly appreciated.
You are a numbers person yet you have the business insights to meaningfully interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management.
What's on offer?
· An ability to add benefit to project work.
· The support of a highly professional team.
· A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
· A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
· A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below or emailing Georgia Howells via [email protected]
Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255